Stormwater Fee Letter to Customers more info...

Lock it or Lose It! Vehicle break-ins on the rise in Port Orange!

Call 911 Immediately!
Non-Emergency Number: 386-248-1777

Vehicle break-ins have risen recently in neighborhoods and shopping center parking lots. Victims are leaving valuables, such as purses and GPS units in their cars and trucks and leaving the vehicles unlocked.

The Port Orange Police urge you and your family members to remove valuables from vehicles and be sure to lock the doors. At the least, secure items in the trunk before you get to your destination in case a prowler is casing the parking lot or your neighborhood.

Remain vigilant, especially when coming and going to your car while shopping. Put bags in the trunk and move your car to a new location if you continue shopping. Officers are increasing patrols through hard-hit areas, but they ask your help to reduce these crimes of opportunity.

Here are some more tips to prevent vehicle prowls:

1.      Park in a garage or secure location when possible.
2.      Park in well-lighted, well-traveled areas; avoid isolated areas.
3.      Roll up windows and LOCK YOUR DOORS.
4.      Secure any trunk, hatch, canopy or bed-mounted tool box.
5.      Call 9-1-1 if you hear something suspicious or see someone looking into vehicles.
6.      Install vehicle alarm.
7.     Take valuables with you!

Important Numbers
Main Number

Customer Service
(Water / Sewer/ Garbage Bill Questions & Payments)

Community Development & Building Permits

Code Compliance Hotline

Fire Administration

Parks & Recreation

Parks & Recreation Afterhours

Police Department

Police Non-Emergency & Animal Control

Public Utilities

Public Utilities Afterhours

Public Works

Public Works Afterhours

City Manager,
Mayor & City Council


Click here to go to the Stormwater Management page

City Tweets
Police Tweets
668.6076. Public records status of e-mail addresses; agency website notice: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.