Hazardous Waste Assistance:
- Household garbage is collected 2 days each week.
- Pick up occurs on all holidays except Christmas.
- Place in water tight plastic bags or garbage cans with handles. The limit is 5, 32 gallon capacity containers, weighing no more than 40 pounds filled. Place material curbside by 7:00 a.m. on your collection days. Make sure you pick up a schedule when you sign for your utility services.
- Do not dispose of hazardous waste, motor oil or batteries with your household garbage. For information on how to properly dispose of these materials, please contact the hazardous waste line 386-947-2952.
- Appliances, furniture and used tires are picked up with your household garbage.
- Recycling is collected 1 day each week. An additional bin is available from Public Works/City Yards located at 407 Virginia Avenue.
- Newspapers only, please place on the bottom of the bin. Glass bottles and jars, please rinse. Aluminum/metal cans, please rinse. Plastics, #1 and #2 please rinse, remove lid and crush. If an item is left in your bin after pick up, the item is not currently recyclable.
- Yard waste is collected Wednesday each week.
- Bag or box grass cuttings and leaves. All piles/bundles totaling 5 cubic yards in size or under will be picked up.
- Service for the handicapped. For at the door pick up, a request and doctor's statement must be submitted. Contact the Public Works Department at 386-506-5575 for information.
(Water / Sewer/ Garbage Bill Questions & Payments)
Community Development & Building Permits
Code Compliance Hotline
Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation Afterhours
Police Non-Emergency & Animal Control
Public Utilities Afterhours
Public Works Afterhours
Mayor & City Council
Click here to go to the Stormwater Management page