Now Open, Riverwalk Park Phase 1A
The ribbon-cutting ceremony for Phase 1A of Riverwalk Park was held on April 11, 2016.
Penelope Cruz, AICP|
1000 City Center Circle
Port Orange, FL 32129
Phase 1A, is located at the north end of the park, just north of the existing Chamber of Commerce.
The amenities included in Phase 1A are:
- A kayak/ canoe/ stand up paddleboard launch.
- A new timber boardwalk and refurbishment of the existing timber fishing pier.
- A 12' wide trail including a trailhead/ concession stand/ restroom facility.
- A crossover bridge to connect the new amenities to the existing Chamber of Commerce building.
- New lighting, landscaping and irrigation.
Coming Soon, Riverwalk Park Phase 1B
Phase 1B goes out to bid on May 12, 2016.
The amenities included in Phase 1B are:
- A restroom/concession building
- multiple parking areas
- continuation of the 12'-wide trail way
- splash park
- event lawn
- seawall repair
- utilities upgrade
- storm water improvements
Join our e-mail list:
|Documents related to Riverwalk|
|Note: PDF documents on this site require the latest version of Adobe Reader|
|Other Riverwalk Resources|
(Water / Sewer/ Garbage Bill Questions & Payments)
Community Development & Building Permits
Code Compliance Hotline
Parks & Recreation
Parks & Recreation Afterhours
Police Non-Emergency & Animal Control
Public Utilities Afterhours
Public Works Afterhours
Mayor & City Council
Click here to go to the Stormwater Management page