POLICE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES QUARTERLY MEETING
CITY OF PORT ORANGE
SECOND FLOOR - CONFERENCE ROOM #2
1000 City Center Parkway
November 22, 2013 - 2:00 p.m.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER -ROLL CALL
1. Fifth Member
2. Approval of the Minutes of Quarterly Meeting August 23, 2013.
3. Approval of Consent Agenda Items:
a. Payment of Invoices Sugarman & Susskind September (1600.00) October (1600.00)
b. Payment issued to Freiman Little Actuaries (1500.00) per contract
c. Danny Slucher changed banks for his AFT
4. Change of Beneficiary - Lt. Chris Beseuden, Ofc. Serena Beseuden, Ofc. Ray Chan
5. Cherry Bekaert – Progress Billing for Audit - $4000.00
6. 2014 Quarterly Meeting Dates:
February 21, 2014; May 23, 2014; August 22, 2014 and November 21, 2014.
(All meetings held at 2:00 p.m. City Hall Second Floor)
7. Quarterly Report - Charlie Mulfinger
8. Board Actuary: Chad Little
a. Approval of Invoice September 13, 2013.
b. Approval of 2014 COLAs
9. Board Attorney Comments
10. Public Participation (3 minutes)
ANY PERSON WHO DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE PORT ORANGE POLICE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS AND FOR SUCH PURPOSE HE OR SHE MAY NEED TO ENSURE AT HIS OR HER OWN EXPENSE THE TAKING AND PREPARATION OF A VERBATIM RECORD OF ALL TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE OF THE PROCEEDINGS UPON WHICH THE APPEAL.IS TO BE BASED.NOTE: ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY WHO WISHES TO ATTEND CITY COUNCIL OR ANY OTHER CITY BOARD OR COMMISSION MEETINGS SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY CLERK IN WRITING, OR MAY CALL 506-5563 FOR INFORMATION .