QUARTERLY MEETING POLICE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES
CITY OF PORT ORANGE
SECOND FLOOR - CONFERENCE ROOM #2
1000 City Center Parkway
May 18, 2012 - 2:00 p.m.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER -ROLL CALL
1. Introduction and Welcoming of new Trustee: Maria Rickling
2. Special Recognition: David Strassel
3. Approval of Minutes of Meeting of February 17, 2012
4. Approval of Consent Agenda Items:
a.. Payment of Invoices Sugarman & Susskind March & April ($1600.00
b. Danny Slucher completed a new AFT form to change bank deposits
5. Verification of Employment: Cliff Sames
6. Officers Who Left Or Retired:
a. Rick Vingara requested return of his pension contributions ($6373.55)
b. Clay Warren resigned effective April 19, 2012 requested return of his
c. Capt. Frank Surmaczewicz announced his retirement date of May 31, 2012.
7. Fiduciary Liability Insurance Renewal: The renewal application was sent to ULLICO
for consideration by the Administrator on March 30, 2012. Review of insurance quotes.
8. Quarterly Report - Charlie Mulfinger
9. Board Actuary: Chad Little
10. Board Attorney Comments
ANY PERSON WHO DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE PORT ORANGE POLICE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS AND FOR SUCH PURPOSE HE OR SHE MAY NEED TO ENSURE AT HIS OR HER OWN EXPENSE THE TAKING AND PREPARATION OF A VERBATIM RECORD OF ALL TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE OF THE PROCEEDINGS UPON WHICH THE APPEAL.IS TO BE BASED.NOTE: ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY WHO WISHES TO ATTEND CITY COUNCIL OR ANY OTHER CITY BOARD OR COMMISSION MEETINGS SHOULD CONTACT THE DEPUTY CITY CLERK IN WRITING, OR MAY CALL 506-5563 FOR INFORMATION .