QUARTERLY MEETING POLICE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES
CITY OF PORT ORANGE
SECOND FLOOR - CONFERENCE ROOM #2
1000 City Center Parkway
February 18, 2011 - 2:00 p.m.
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER -ROLL CALL
1. Approval of Minutes of Meeting of November 19, 2010
2. Introduction of New Trustee - Sgt. William Proctor
Election of Secretary/Treasurer
New Letter of Authorized Signatures
3. Approval of Consent Agenda Items:
a. Payment of Invoices Sugarman & Susskind December & January (each $1600.00)
4. Quarterly Report - Charlie Mulfinger
5. Approval of DROP Applications: Sgt Wayne Dorman November 30, 2010
Chief Gerald Monahan December 1, 2010
Asst. Chief Miller December 1, 2010
Sgt. John Jakovenko January 17, 2011
6. Chad Little: Request for Appearance Before City Council
7. Discussion: Early Retirement Option Offered by City
Pension Ordinances passed by City Council
Ofc. Kingston Withdrawal of Buyback Application
8. Attorney Comments
ANY PERSON WHO DECIDES TO APPEAL ANY DECISION MADE BY THE PORT ORANGE POLICE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES WILL NEED A RECORD OF THE PROCEEDINGS AND FOR SUCH PURPOSE HE OR SHE MAY NEED TO ENSURE AT HIS OR HER OWN EXPENSE THE TAKING AND PREPARATION OF A VERBATIM RECORD OF ALL TESTIMONY AND EVIDENCE OF THE PROCEEDINGS UPON WHICH THE APPEAL.IS TO BE BASED.
NOTE: ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY WHO WISHES TO ATTEND CITY COUNCIL OR ANY OTHER CITY BOARD OR COMMISSION MEETING SHOULD CONTACT THE DEPUTY CITY CLERK IN WRITING, OR MAY CALL 506-5563 FOR INFORMATION.