CITY OF PORT ORANGE
FIRE AND RESCUE PENSION BOARD OF TRUSTEES QUARTERLY MEETING
PORT ORANGE CITY HALL
1000 City Center Circle, Second Floor Conference Room
PORT ORANGE, FLORIDA 32129
Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 11:30 A.M.
Any person who decides to appeal any decision of the Pension Board with respect to any matter considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose, may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 286.26, Florida Statutes, persons with disabilities needing special accommodations to participate in this meeting should call Board Secretary Gregg Bastian at the Fire Department Headquarters, 386-506-5900, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
I. CALL TO ORDER/DETERMINATION OF A QUORUM
III. REPORTS (ATTORNEY/CONSULTANTS)
1. Janet Newcomb, Caleb Croquart, PNC Capital Advisors
2. Burgess Chambers, Performance Monitor
3. Scott Christiansen, Attorney
· Status report on proposed ordinances
4. Sheila Hutcheson, Plan Administrator
· Trustee Jim Reardon, City Council appointee, was reappointed on Jan. 28, 2014 to a new term ending on Feb. 15, 2016. The appointment of Fifth Member Frank Sheridan by the Board was ratified by the City Council on Jan. 7, 2014. Trustees Bob Ford and Rick Gherlone were reappointed/ reelected to new terms ending Dec. 31, 2015 and Dec. 31, 2016, respectively.
· Fee schedule
IV. NEW BUSINESS/OLD BUSINESS
V. DISBURSEMENTS/RETURN OF CONTRIBUTIONS and DEPOSITS
1. Sheila Hutcheson, Professional Services - $4,500.00 (administration fees)
DEPOSITS - none
VI. STAFF REPORTS, DISCUSSION, AND ACTION
VII. TRUSTEES’ REPORTS, DISCUSSION, AND ACTION
VIII. REQUESTS FROM THE PUBLIC/EMPLOYEES PRESENT