Request an Estoppel Letter
To request an estoppel letter, please submit your written request and the appropriate fee to the City Clerk's Office. Your written request should include your name, the property address for the search, the parcel number of the property being searched, a contact phone number, and a fax number for the results to be returned to you.

Please be advised that beginning April 1, 2010, the City of Port Orange began requiring lien search requests to be prepaid by check, money order, or credit card prior to the City transmitting the search results. The fee for searching City records for outstanding bills, open code cases, open permits, pending or certified liens is $25.00 for a week's turnaround time or $50.00 for a 48-hour turnaround time. To expedite your request, you may fax your request along with a copy of the check. This will enable us to start the search prior to receiving your request and check via mail.

You may fax the request to 386-756-5290. You may also deliver it in person to the City Clerk's office at 1000 City Center Circle, Port Orange, Florida 32129 or mail it to the same address. Once your payment and request are received, we will process the search and fax the results back to you. If you have any questions, please contact us at 386-506-5563.

Important Numbers
Main Number

Customer Service
(Water / Sewer/ Garbage Bill Questions & Payments)

Community Development & Building Permits

Code Compliance Hotline

Fire Administration

Parks & Recreation

Parks & Recreation Afterhours

Police Department

Police Non-Emergency & Animal Control

Public Utilities

Public Utilities Afterhours

Public Works

Public Works Afterhours

City Manager,
Mayor & City Council


Click here to go to the Stormwater Management page

City Tweets
Police Tweets
668.6076. Public records status of e-mail addresses; agency website notice: Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.