Can I get an adjustment for a water leak or pool fill?

The City will make an adjustment for the sewer portion of high water use with documentation of either repair of a leak or a pool fill.  Please submit a Sewer Adjustment Form (PDF) to our office, along with any supporting documentation such as an invoice from a plumber, copies of receipts if you made the repairs yourself, or a pool company that did repairs on your pool.

Please note that submission of a form does not mean approval.   Please allow 2-3 billing cycles for the adjustments to appear on your bill.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay my water bill?
2. When is my payment due?
3. What if my payment doesn't go through?
4. What if I have a problem with mail?
5. What if my water was disconnected for non-payment?
6. Why is my water bill so high?
7. Can I get an adjustment for a water leak or pool fill?
8. How do I report meter leaks, water line leaks, water pressure or sewage backup problems?
9. What if I have a question about my drinking water?
10. What is reclaimed water?
11. What are the current water restrictions?
12. When is garbage pick-up?
13. Should I update my information?
14. How do I change my name?
15. What if the account holder is deceased?
16. What if a lien is issued against the property?
17. What do I do if I have filed bankruptcy?
18. What if the property is in foreclosure?
19. How do I contact customer service?