Hurricane Irma Repair Permits
Temporary Building Permit Fee Waiver
The City Council has issued a temporary permit fee waiver for the following activities requiring a permit due to damage caused by Hurricane Irma (Executive Order No. 2):
- Tree removal;
- Roof Repairs and Replacement;
- Pool Enclosures;
- Screen Rooms;
- Sign Repair and Replacement; and
- Other repairs requiring a permit caused by Hurricane Irma.
Tuesday, September 5, 2017 at 8:00 am through Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- Permits Applications must be complete.
- Each property owner shall be required to sign a sworn affidavit that the permit application is needed as a result of damage sustained by Hurricane Irma.
- Hurricane Irma Permit Fee Waiver Affidavit
- Hurricane Irma Notary Oath
Building Permit Applications and Checklists
Please Note: PDF Documents will require a PDF Reader to be installed. Download it here.
Phone: 386-506-5602Fax: 386-506-5699
Tim BurmanInterim Director of Community DevelopmentPhone: 356-506-5675
Marvin DrydenBuilding OfficialPhone: 386-506-5626
Planning / Zoning HotlinePhone: 386-506-5674
Code Enforcement HotlinePhone: 386-506-5604
1000 City Center Circle
Port Orange, FL 32129
1000 City Center Circle Port Orange FL 32129