Workday ERP Project
Port Orange, FL – The City of Port Orange has selected Workday as its new finance and HR system. The City is replacing its outdated legacy software system, with cloud-based applications from Workday, including Workday Financial Management and Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), for greater flexibility, efficiency, and insights. Additionally, the City has selected Collaborative Solutions, a leading global Finance and HR consulting partner, to lead the system deployment. Read press release...
Starting December 2019, City employees will use the ‘Workday’ software system to enter time and request time off, manage pay related information, benefits, and personal information such as home address, mobile phone numbers, and emergency contacts. City staff will also use Workday for financial and procurement business processes such as creating requisitions, paying vendors, and processing journals. Training and support will be provided to all staff ahead of and after Workday goes live.
- With Workday, the City can reduce manual and paper-driven processes and automate administrative tasks, allowing workers to have more time to spend on value-add projects.
- With Workday, the City will benefit from a single, unified system that will help drive efficiency across finance and HR and deliver reliable and timely information that will help improve customer service for vendors, employees, and the community.
- The City will be able to avoid costly and time-consuming upgrades associated with legacy systems by leveraging continuous innovation from Workday’s development on a single code line delivered in the cloud.
Why Collaborative Solutions?
- With Collaborative Solutions, the City has a partner with a deep track record of success with the Government sector, having been founded with a focus on Public Sector and Higher Education consulting
- Collaborative Solutions will help the City meet its goals of becoming more efficient, consolidating disparate systems and streamlining business processes
- Collaborative Solutions will help the City meet internal and external demands for financial transparency