Obtain public records through one of the following options:
- Contact the Records Division at (386) 506-5801.
- In person at the Port Orange Police Department located at 4545 S. Clyde Morris Blvd., Port Orange, FL 32129. Open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Via email at [email protected] (incident reports, arrest reports, etc.) or [email protected] (body worn camera footage, photographs, etc.).
- Submitting your request through JustFOIA (https://portorangefl.justfoia.com/)
- Crash reports can be requested directly through Port Orange Police Department via options listed above or directly through the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) at https://www.flhsmv.gov/traffic-crash-reports/