Vacation House Watch

If you are a resident of the City of Port Orange, and are leaving the area on vacation, you may request a Vacation House Watch for up to 90 days. Tell a TRUSTWORTHY friend you are leaving, and make sure they know how to contact you in the event of an emergency concerning your  property. Ask them to contact the police if they see anyone or anything out of the ordinary about your property. The House Watch form may downloaded to be filled out and submitted at the Port Orange Police Department. By completing this form, it does not guarantee your property will be placed under permanent surveillance. We will attempt to check your property as manpower permits. When you return, please call the Port Orange Police Department at 386-506-5825.

The vacation house watch program is offered as a service by the Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS) and there is no duty implied, either implicitly or explicitly, by the Port Orange Police Department to protect any personal property against loss or damage.